There are three ways to register for the Tunnel of Trees Tournament:
- Online: Complete the Registration and Hold Harmless Agreement forms and pay by credit card
- Download and print a copy of the Registration and Hold Harmless forms. Complete the required information on these forms and mail the Registration and Hold Harmless forms and your check made payable to the Emmet County Sportmen’s Club to Emmet County Sportsmen’s Club, PO Box 11, Pellston, MI, 49769
- Use the 2021 Tunnel of Trees brochure published by the Emmet County Sportmen’s club. Complete the registration form within the brochure. Mail your check and registration form to the Emmet County Sportmen’s Club, PO Box 11, Pellston MI. 49769. Check should be made payable to the Emmet County Sportsmen’s Club.
- Payment of the registration fee is appreciated at the time of registration.
- Preference for shooting schedules will be based on your squad registration date.
- The Tunnel of Trees event committee reserves the right to change the event schedule and plan at any time.